• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any members around North Alabama (Florence) on up to The Nashville area?

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys, after wanting a deuce for 35 years it’s finally happening. Going to pick up a M35A2 tomorrow. I’ve regretted selling my M880 Dodge years ago and decided it was time for another MV.
Bronco83man, that is great news! Congratulations. My kids and I have enjoyed my Deuce, and it is a good learning experience. I'm in Arab Alabama, just south of Huntsville. Take some pictures today, so we can all share in your excitement. Good luck!

bronco83man

Bronco83man, that is great news! Congratulations. My kids and I have enjoyed my Deuce, and it is a good learning experience. I'm in Arab Alabama, just south of Huntsville. Take some pictures today, so we can all share in your excitement. Good luck!
I’ve been though Arab a few times. If all goes well today, this is the truck I’ll be bringing home. M35Fan, Aldo you know of any other members that are local to our area? I think it would be super cool to have a gathering.

Attachments

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’ve been though Arab a few times. If all goes well today, this is the truck I’ll be bringing home. M35Fan, Aldo you know of any other members that are local to our area? I think it would be super cool to have a gathering.
That's a good looking truck! Hard top, looks like a new stainless stack? Hope she runs smooth for you.
I haven't met any local members yet, but I do see a few CUCVs, a couple of HMMWVs, and one other Deuce running around my area. I've been wanting to go to the big rally in Georgia, but the world went crazy the past couple of years.
Good luck with your recovery today. Keep us posted.

Last edited:

bronco83man

That's a good looking truck! Hard top, looks like a new stainless stack? Hope she runs smooth for you.
I haven't met any local members yet, but I do see a few CUCVs, a couple of HMMWVs, and one other Deuce running around my area. I've been wanting to go to the big rally in Georgia, but the world went crazy the past couple of years.
Good luck with your recovery today. Keep us posted.
We’ll, here she is! It’s been a while since I’ve logged in SS. Hope al is well

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks