• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any One Bidding on this WC in Kansas???

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow. That's a buttload of ugly right there. Well, from the rear wheel back it is. Rip that junk off and you gotta nice body to work with...

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is up for local sealed bids in South Central Kanasas. If anyone was trying to get it locally I didn't want to screw up their bidding, I just don't want to see this restorable truck turned into a mud buggy. If no one speaks up I will post the phone number tomorrow.
James G.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Contact Info.

See the photos below. The truck is in pretty good condition when you look at the service it must have seen as a wrecker. The seat tie downs are still in what is left of the wooden floor! Are the roll down side windows stock to the 53 are those mods???
James G.

Attachments

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Contact Info.

I called the number when I was looking at the truck, went through no problem, they are taking sealed bids until August 1st.
James G.

Ugg013

DAMN! Couldn't get thru to the site until today & saw this. Don't matter as I don't have a pot to piss in, but I'da LOVED to try for it. Since today is the 3rd, any word about it's outcome?

Later
Ugg 8)

nattieleather

bcresto6566 said:
I ended up with the Kansas WC 53. Don't worry ,it will be restored to original,BC
Congrats and I'm glad to hear you will be restoring to original. Please take lots of pictures and post up on here as you go along....we all love to watch someone else work...:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks