• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any one from Michigan or Northwest OH going to Aberdeen?

ida34

Is anyone from Michigan or Northwest OH or Northern IN, or Southern IL going to Aberdeen. I ask because the guy I was going to buy a ring mount from was going to sell it there if our deal fell through. I could not make it happen at that time but now I think I could swing it. If someone is going from my area and can bring the mount back for me please let me know. I would want you to look for an M-66 ringmount and get contact info for the vender. Then I would need you to call me with this info so I could work out the deal with the vender direct. I would also kick in money for fuel and for your trouble.

Thanks
Chuck

ida34

Thanks Mike. I have lost all the contact information for the guy so I need someone to look for him or someone else with a M-66. I appreciate the offer. I will let you know.

Chuck

ida34

I accidently deleted the item from my watch list and all the emails were also deleted. I can't bring it up on ebay by searching completed items. I tried a search of m-66 and m66 with nothing coming up. I will PM you my cell phone number. \

Thanks
Chuck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks