• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any Pictures of Deuce Led Lights?

I'm looking for pictures with trucks that have led conversions, not head lights (I found dozens of threads on head lights) but the turn signals and marker lights. I only found a couple but I was wondering how many other guys out there have them swapped out and how they like them. Pictures at night and day would be great!

Thanks Dan

welldigger

I loathe the led turn signals and tail lights. Yes, they are wonderfully bright, but they burn out. By burn out I mean totally die. Bad grounds kill these things so fast. In my opinion your money and time ahead if you just put led bulbs in the incandescent housing. That way if one craps out just replace the bulb instead of the entire fixture.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I like the LEDs in that they are really bright.

However, when they burn out they're done. Lot more expensive than a bulb.

The other downside is that the taillights (not sure about the front turn signals) aren't as visible if you're looking at them from an angle. If you're directly behind them, they're extremely visible. But if you're at an angle, they aren't nearly as visible as the standard incandescents.

taylordc15

Tagged for updates. I have the factory LED's and as others have mentioned mine burned out after about a year. Interested in what LED bulbs you end up putting in the factory housing