• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any way to confirm that DLA/TSC has received my EUC from Gov Planet?

blutow

After a 2nd call to Gov Planet last Friday asking why my EUC wasn't sent to TSC yet, the status changed on Sunday to "submitted to TSC". So, I think that's good progress, but I'd like to confirm that DLA/TSC actually has received it. As much as I want to trust GP, I've read too many posts about GP dropping the ball and possibly misrepresenting actual status. So, I'd like to know for sure whether they actually submitted or did they just change the status to get me to stop calling them? Is there any way to confirm receipt by DLA/TSCAO? Is there anyway check status with these groups directly? Thanks for any info.

Hummer Guy

After a 2nd call to Gov Planet last Friday asking why my EUC wasn't sent to TSC yet, the status changed on Sunday to "submitted to TSC". So, I think that's good progress, but I'd like to confirm that DLA/TSC actually has received it. As much as I want to trust GP, I've read too many posts about GP dropping the ball and possibly misrepresenting actual status. So, I'd like to know for sure whether they actually submitted or did they just change the status to get me to stop calling them? Is there any way to confirm receipt by DLA/TSCAO? Is there anyway check status with these groups directly? Thanks for any info.
Not that I know of, best thing I know of is calling.

blutow

Not that I know of, best thing I know of is calling.
Thanks. I assume you mean calling GP? I was hoping there might be a way to confirm receipt and progress at dla. I know a guy who was in usmc logistics and thought about asking whether he has any connections there. I’m not in a huge rush, but it sounds like this is the kind of thing that doesn’t have clean process and can just sit if not given some attention.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
You can talk to the people in battle creek directly. Some of us did this last year when GP was holding EUCs etc.

blutow

You can talk to the people in battle creek directly. Some of us did this last year when GP was holding EUCs etc.
Thanks. Any specific point of contact? I did a quick web search and this (below) is what I found for DLA Battle Creek.

DLA Installation Support at Battle Creek
Hart-Dole-Inouye Federal Center, Room 1-2-3
74 Washington Avenue North
Battle Creek, MI 49037-3084

269-961-4780 (DSN 661)

Hummer Guy

Thanks. Any specific point of contact? I did a quick web search and this (below) is what I found for DLA Battle Creek.

DLA Installation Support at Battle Creek
Hart-Dole-Inouye Federal Center, Room 1-2-3
74 Washington Avenue North
Battle Creek, MI 49037-3084

269-961-4780 (DSN 661)
Any update on your EUC yet?

blutow

Any update on your EUC yet?
I was able to talk to someone at gov planet who was pretty helpful. She was able to confirm receipt by DLA. She also said EUC's have been taking about 50 business days lately which would put mine around early/mid december. I'm hoping I might have the truck before the end of the year, but not counting on it.

Hummer Guy

I was able to talk to someone at gov planet who was pretty helpful. She was able to confirm receipt by DLA. She also said EUC's have been taking about 50 business days lately which would put mine around early/mid december. I'm hoping I might have the truck before the end of the year, but not counting on it.
50 business days is a ton, I hope mines don't take that long, I'm on 14 since its been submitted to DLA

Actually , just remembering, the lady on the phone had said 65 days to me but said it can be shorter, I hope its much shorter. She didn't business days but just said 65 days.

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I know of one EUC submitted June 1, just cleared Oct 19 by a member here. His last four have taken 5mo to 8mo to clear.

If you don't want to wait don't buy a truck with an euc on it.

Hummer Guy

I know of one EUC submitted June 1, just cleared Oct 19 by a member here. His last four have taken 5mo to 8mo to clear.

If you don't want to wait don't buy a truck with an euc on it.
I'm assuming now it will be shorter because there was covid restrictions at the time, but now it doesn't shows the restriction anymore

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks