• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any Wins Today? Question about Oklahoma City Base

So who won what today? I ended up grabbing an M818 and an M35 out of OKC. My question is does this base have a loading ramps as I'll be shipping these home on a flatbed. This is my first experience buying out of OKC so any experiences/help would be appreciated. Any good contacts at the base- please PM me.
Thanks,
Andy

jasonjc

They have a loading ramp. And they seem to be good guys there. Just hope they keep the fork lift forks out of the radator. Unlike my last truck from there :evil:

Oh I got another XM818 today also :cry: :cry: :cry: Please someone make me stop ,I need help. Is there a doctor in the house???

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well, I would like to say I won that M923A1 in Gulfport, but alas, I didn't have $18k. It was a cherry truck. I was thinking about a nice 816 with a gondola at Meade too, but it went for $13k+.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That M923A1 was so sweet I would have walked from Michigan to get it, but I don't have the $18K either.

M1075

You will probably be dealing with Steve at Tinker. I am somewhat local, so let me know if I can assist with anything.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I didn't win the truck, Josh. Too much dinero for me. I was trying to sell a kidney for it today, but couldn't find a matching recipient.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Re: RE: Any Wins Today? Question about Oklahoma City Base

steelsoldiers said:
I didn't win the truck, Josh. Too much dinero for me. I was trying to sell a kidney for it today, but couldn't find a matching recipient.
You couldn't sell it on Ebay?..........wow.....

Well you know, all those Chinese prisoners parts are going to undercut any US organs on the market.....

;)

thanks

Thanks M1075 for the offer- I might take you up on that depending on how things go. I'm glad to hear they have a loading ramp!!!

JasonJC- Glad to hear you snatched an XM818. I thought most of the tractors in OKC looked pretty decent.

Andy

jasonjc

RE: thanks

My last one looked good in the pic but had the fork hole in the radator. This new looks good too ,just need a top. Good thing it will be warm when I go get it.

Re: RE: thanks

Blood_of_Tyrants said:
I picked up three M35A2's at Redstone Arsenal, AL. They will help my pet project along quite nicely.
We got some today also. im going to go inspect them first of the week. if you want me to check them over for you let me know the numbers. If they was winch trucks i bet we were bumping bids. Had one of them days that if you buy a winch deuce you get a winch deuce and 105 trailer free days :D :D

Kenny. Got nothing out of GSA. The trucks end up going for more then what a driver does. someone went mad on the parts trucks. most ended up over 1400 and missing parts galore. so no parts trucks.

HeadWizard

Send in the EUC and schedule a pickup ASAP for anything at Ft. Indiantown! This is one of those lots that the soldiers have access to and stuff goes missing. I speak from experience. :shock:

I still need an air compressor and alternator brackets that were stolen from my last purchase there.