• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody have a cheaper alternative for a flu419 brake master?

mogger7

my bad the master cyl. has a line connection on the fwd end and what looks like a threaded plug [n the drivers side with a copper washer under the head and the fitting at the rear for the hose going to the fluid tank. I'll also throw in 3 wheel cyl. kits in the deal if anyone wants this stuff
mogger7
just cleaning house i'll list other things (like front skid plt) in parts for sale later

Speedwoble

Has anyone replaced their master cylinder with a new part and have the old master cylinder laying around as a core? I would like to send it off to one of the companies that sleeve MC's to see if they can come up with a seal kit at an alternative to the Mercedes kit @ $450. I already have one MC being sleeved, but would like to cast a broader net.

Oliko

[QUOTE = "Speedwoble, Beitrag: 2166322, Mitglied: 7967"]
Auf jeden Fall nicht dasselbe. Die FLU ist ein Zweikreis.
[/ZITAT]

97/5000

97/5000

The one from 416 doesn't work!
We are currently paying € 300 for a new U 419 in Germany.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks