• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody have a deuce canvas top in stock?

citizensoldier

My canvas top on my M109 finally let loose.. Trying to find one before this weekend? Anybody have one laying around they will sell or know a vender that has a ship right away one? All major canvas people are 6 weeks out?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Come to the Ga Rally-I am sure there will be one there.

67Beast

Lane, I have a spare that I can loan you for a bit until you can find yourself a decent replacement. It has a few small holes on the back and the window is stiff and cracked but it will keep any rain off your head. Oilcan used it this past winter to get his topless deuce that he bought back home and it kept him nice and dry. I want to keep it because I have plans to turn it into a bikini top once I get the chance. But I'm not using it right now and it is just sitting in the garage. I ship UPS everyday out of the shop so I can toss it in and get it up to you if need be. As long as I know by thursday, I can get it there for you on friday. You can then pass it back to me at either the Clare or Silver Lake shows.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Dave, your gonna have to get a signature plaque for that top! Or rent it out for 10.00. You can afford a new one in no time.

citizensoldier

Thanks for the offer Dave. I will see what I can drum up first. Have some calls to make in the morning... Would like to buy a new one.. Dont like the plastic ones but they would work for now and I could put it on my dump later. I would think somebody kept a stock of them on hand. They are the same as a 5 ton? Hmmm. If I dont find one I will sow mine up for the weekend. It is fragile and let loose on the corner..
Yes I watche gimp and oilcan put that top on at Lindseys house.. Lots of chiefs no indians during that operation.. lol... If this old stuff could just talk!!!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
http://www.adirondackdodgeparts.com/
When I bought mine at Adirondack Dodge, it was in stock.(canvas top) I like it very much, it has been outside for a year now and holding up very well.

67Beast

citizensoldier said:
Thanks for the offer Dave. I will see what I can drum up first. Have some calls to make in the morning... Would like to buy a new one.. Dont like the plastic ones but they would work for now and I could put it on my dump later. I would think somebody kept a stock of them on hand. They are the same as a 5 ton? Hmmm. If I dont find one I will sow mine up for the weekend. It is fragile and let loose on the corner..
Yes I watche gimp and oilcan put that top on at Lindseys house.. Lots of chiefs no indians during that operation.. lol... If this old stuff could just talk!!!
Like I said, no problem, it's just sitting in the garage at the moment. If it comes down to it I can ship it thurs. and you get it fri. up there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks