• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody inspected the trucks in Ft Stewart GA?

Iron Mule

Newbie here looking to make a first MV purchase. I've watched the trucks on GL in GA and in Annville PA and I'm leaning toward the trucks in GA simply because of ease of getting one home. Anybody checked them out? or the ones in PA? I'm looking for M931a1. Any help would be very much appreciated!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
You might also want to check out Camp Shelby, MS. There is a rebuild facility located there that used to rebuild the 900 series trucks (mostly tractors and wreckers). You have to be careful and have someone preview them. Some trucks are new rebuilds, some are trucks that were awaiting rebuild and some were parts donors. SS member CsmDavis is our man on the ground there and can assist you with preview and recovery. You will be hard pressed to get a better price anywhere else but you have to be careful since the condition of the trucks can vary so much.