• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody know Camp Lejuene well???

I just got into town tonight and I'm scheduled to pick up my M35a2c along with 2 of my uncles tomorrow morning. My question is- My cousins are coming into town later in the week so I'm going to need a place the M35's close to the base for a few days.

Any Ideas???? Contacts?

It's pretty dark and I drove by the main gate and didn't see anything that popped out as a great place to park the trucks other than a car repair shop and what looks like an impound lot. I'll obviously pay for the parking I just thought I would ask if anybody on this site knows this area or a local business that has some extra ground available for a few days parking.

Thanks,
Andy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks