• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody near Hooks TX?

DeuceIsLoose

Hi Gents,

Anybody up near Hooks, TX that could pick a Deuce or trailer up during the week and hold it for me to come pick up on the weekend? I'd be willing to compensate for your time and effort.

Thanks tons and have a good night.

Donnie

ARYankee

Well I'm in Benton, AR which is about an 1.5 to 2 hr drive. I'd be willing to help you out. PM me with the details.

DeuceIsLoose

Hi ARYankee and Maverick,

Thanks for the replies--it's nice of you. I was hoping there would be someone much closer that could pick up a deuce or trailer during the week for me and I'd just come get it on the weekend--it's hard to get off work during week. But if it's going to be 4 hours round trip for you, don't worry about it--that's way too much of an imposition.

Thanks again.

Donnie

frodobaggins

Normally I would, but I've burnt too much vacation getting my own stuff. I can however offer temp storage to anyone that needs it.

ARYankee

I can get it, no problem. I'm off on Fridays and the weekend. I could meet you half way or deliver it to you. I'm always looking for an adventure.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i just won 2 m101s from hooks. if anyone can help id sure appreciate it . it would be a couple weeks before euc clears anyway thanks TIm

DeuceIsLoose

Hey ARYankee,

Thanks again for the offer. I decided not to bid this week but I might go for one of the trucks coming up.

BTW, do you have any experience with the Deuces from Hooks? They look a little more worn than some from other sites. I've had good experience with the ones out of Warner-Robbins and Ft Polk, but never tried any out of Hooks.

Have a good night.

Donnie

ARYankee

That's cool. If you ever need something picked up there or from Little Rock or Oklahoma, I'd gladly assist you along with anyone else. I'm sorry but I don't have any experience with anything from Hooks. I mainly have dealt with Little Rock. I have wanted to get some from Hooks and may end up doing so in the future.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks