• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone around Jacksonville, NC?

Hawkdawg

If you've read my last post, you can see I am having a tough time trying to take care of my m1009 I just got. I am a newbie but just wanted to try and learn how to handle some of these things myself. On the contrary to that, I seem to keep piling on more problems for myself as I try to fix what is wrong. I'm just wondering if there is anyone on SS that is in the same area as me that could help out a new guy. If not, does anyone know of any particular mechanics that are experienced with these vehicles? I am feeling like a lot of the shops around here aren't too confident in their knowledge. If anyone can help a bit, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Sean

Hawkdawg

Also, I took a look at the member map for my area and sent a pm to the two that were on there, just reaching out to see if there's anyone who didn't register on the member map that is on here.