• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone done a coolant pressure test on these? M931a2

wiersema07

Good afternoon all
I thought I had my coolant leak narrowed down to the heater core which I shut the valves off for the coolant going to it. But after taking my kids for a drive yesterday I notice I have coolant Drippin off the bottom corner of the radiator by the petcock valve not sure if that’s where it’s actually leaking from. I am waiting to install a block heater in the freeze plug of the engine but I need to figure out my coolant leak first. I was wondering since I cannot find in a thread if anybody has used a coolant pressure tester if they have the right size cap to screw onto the surge tank. Also wondering since there is a breather tube on the filler neck if that is going to affect trying to pump air into the system or if there is a different way to try and pressure test the system to find my leak more efficiently.
Any photos or videos would be much appreciated thank you

wiersema07

Good afternoon all
I thought I had my coolant leak narrowed down to the heater core which I shut the valves off for the coolant going to it. But after taking my kids for a drive yesterday I notice I have coolant Drippin off the bottom corner of the radiator by the petcock valve not sure if that’s where it’s actually leaking from. I am waiting to install a block heater in the freeze plug of the engine but I need to figure out my coolant leak first. I was wondering since I cannot find in a thread if anybody has used a coolant pressure tester if they have the right size cap to screw onto the surge tank. Also wondering since there is a breather tube on the filler neck if that is going to affect trying to pump air into the system or if there is a different way to try and pressure test the system to find my leak more efficiently.
Any photos or videos would be much appreciated thank you
2DA4CDBC-E90B-4537-8A16-79EC501FEFA0.jpeg

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Its cold. Hose clamps leak when metal contracts. Nature of the beast Replace with constant torque clamps to help remedy the issue.

Tank gaskets get old and leak as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks