• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone had EUC denied?

tamangel

Lots of conversations re: how long EUC's take for approval. Just wondering if anyone has had (or had a friend's) a EUC denied for one reason or another and for what reasoning.... Nothing re: me or any future plans I have, just curious on the other side of the process..

Mike

“Each time a man stands for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.”

Robert F. Kennedy

University of Capetown

Capetown, South Africa

June 6, 1966

sweetk30

i was talkin with surplus dealer that is in my area for dueces . he has used the same euc for 30 plus years. every time thay find somthing wrong. its all correct and never changes. he re submits it with no changes and it flys threw. thay just like to play games i guess.

FrankUSMC

sweetk30
You might want to start looking for another surplus dealer. If he is telling you that he has been useing the same EUC for 30 plus years. The EUC is something that has come out sence 9/11. If he is BSing you on the EUC, what else is he telling you?
I have been buying surplus for 34 years, the EUC is new on the block.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

jwaller

I have a friend that is in the army, is a US citizen, and has spent all his life here. he is the son of a army man and was born in germany. they want to deny him his item bc he wasnt born here.

Michael

I had an EUC that I never heard back on back before GLs time. Back then DRMO would send you a letter after a period of time and ask you if you wanted to cancel the sale or wait some more. When I got the second letter I let them cancel the sale. I think the problem was that I was using my office phone number instead of my unlisted home phone and therefore I failed the reverse phone number lookup. I never found out what the problem was.

Stan45

Jwaller, your friend is inaccurate. I was born in GE, adopted by a US Army serviceman.. to get my EUC approved I had to send in a copy of my naturlization cert, proving even though I was born in GE I am a US citizen. Your friend is a US citizen born in GE, his birth cert, will state that, he needs to send in a copy of that as proof.

Angus1

I was concerned about the reverse look up on my most recent EUC. I have VOIP phone and it comes back as a cell phone. But everything cleared.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Angus1 said:
I was concerned about the reverse look up on my most recent EUC. I have VOIP phone and it comes back as a cell phone. But everything cleared.
I'm thinking they may not do the "reverse look up" anymore. I think I put my cell number on my last one and it went through. Seems like if you can get past GL and sent to Battle Creek the problems are over (except the wait).

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
my house phone doesnt work, if i put the number down on an EUC are they going to call my house and want to speak to me?? my home phone is a package deal with my cable tv and internet so thats why i dont just cancel the phone. i just use my cell for everything and i would prefer to use the cell on an EUC

Michael

I think that as long as the reverse look up comes back to you it doesn't matter if it is a cell phone. In my case, it would have come back as a business name. I am only guessing that was what was wrong. I never heard back from that particular one.

They don't actually call you so it doesn't matter if it works or not.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks