• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone have a key?

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can get a key cut at Walmart here it cost 3.00 the ACE hardware will do it for 2.00 if they have the blanks . both keys should be the same unless some one has changed one or the other.

I have two door locks and a key to match, but what of the tailgate, I'd like to be able to lock that as well. I don't trust having another key cut as I'm not sure the first one was done right. I'd like a "proven" key to try.

jimm1009

Anyone have a key

The military key code is 73Y2 cut on a "B" grooved blank. Any real locksmith can cut this key using the code. They will charge considerably more cutting from the code over just duplicating keys. I saw one on e-bay already cut for about $4.00 yesterday
and it was the genuine GM logo B-key.
Jim

tarheel

core, i got one from a 1008 or 1009 when i was in, just finding the thing is gonna be hard. if i find it, ill letcha know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks