• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone have an m1009 in Indianapolis?

cowboywitek

I live in noblesville, and am hoping to get an m1009 here pretty soon... so I was wondering if anyone had one in the Indianapolis area? preferably one that runs, maybe do some driving, and just check it out in person... I also have a mechanic friend who I have fix all my cars, and would probably bring him along so he could see the engine and look at the technical side of things... I know this may kinda sounds weird, but I've never seen one up close in person, and just want to check it out before I get one... (prob. in IL) so yeah, I would be willing to compensate you for gas, and time, thanks for your help.
-Tim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks