• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone have info on Powertech PTS-7.5-1

robkiller

ROBKILLER. It is against forum rues to sell anything in an open thread, and you are also not allowed to sell parts without being a paying member.
I did win one. I figured the engine has lots of parts being it was a kubota. Its a no start but i found the issue and am working on it. It has what most of the generators that sat have a stuck injector pump.

Easy fix already pulled the inject or pump.

For some reason the above info was flagged for selling something. Please remove the flag nothing about this has me selling anything.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks