• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone have leads on a part SEE?

peakbagger

Not for me, but someone on the Mercedes Unimog forum, he is looking for a set of fuel tank brackets. My guess is the only person who would not have a use for tank brackets has a SEE that is too far past rebuilding. Many SEE carcasses got sold as scrap out of RRAD so they must have ended up somewhere. I have no doubt that parts SEEs exist, the problem is the owners do not know it yet ;). They are probably sitting somewhere, out of sight and out of mind, with the owner unwilling to admit that they bought a project that was too far gone. I see them on Ebay on occasion, beat up SEEs for cheap that just keep getting relisted and eventually not listed at all.

These are apparently one of the components installed by Badger in US and non Mercedes parts. He asked me to post the request and here it is. He has been looking for them for a while and have been in contact with active folks on this site. He seems to be unable to become a member of steel soldiers.

Guyfang

Staff member
What you are saying here is, I want to buy a truck. What you are supposed to do is start a "Vehicle wanted" thread. But, its not for you. Your friend needs to do that. So why can he not become a member?

peakbagger

What you are saying here is, I want to buy a truck. What you are supposed to do is start a "Vehicle wanted" thread. But, its not for you. Your friend needs to do that. So why can he not become a member?
No I do not want to buy a truck, I am just doing a favor to someone to see if anyone has the parts in question. The individual claims to have attempted to join Steel Soldiers multiple times.

Guyfang

Staff member
OK, you do not want to buy a truck. But you are looking for parts, for someone else. So start a parts wanted thread. Thats what you are supposed to do when trying to find/locate or buy parts. I would also suggest your friend needs to contact Patracy If he has had problems joining the forum.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks