• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone headed to Yermo? MK23

Monkeyboyarmy

Bought a 7 ton a month ago and of course still waiting for any movement on my EUC. Anyone headed over there that could check the truck out? I'll be looking for shipping or any assistance available to get it to Ohio. Just trying to prepare a little bit before they throw 10 days to remove it. Thanks

MAdams

They usually don't let people go inspect and you have to argue with them to get past the gate. Even if you are there to pickup they want to bring the truck out to you.

MAdams

Yea I go there fairly often because I'm close. I don't know of any trucking companies. United states of freight is a advertiser on this site. Maybe try them

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks