• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in Anniston Al.?

essayons07

Hi, I have a small item I need picked up and hed for me until I can come up in a couple of weeks. The item is a planning board and field medical table. The items are loated at the FEMA office on Care Drive.

Thanks
Jeff

zout

Our company runs from Alt to our terminal in B/ham and have deliveries and pickup thoughout that area - then we also deliver into Savannah as well and most likely can do this as all our shipments - overnight.

If you want to pm me I will give you the company name - Phone to call customer service and get a quote if you wish - or use SS express. Just throwing this out there becuase I work for a trucking company that covers the entire SE US and also has two truckload divisons.

phil2968

Make him come to the Ga rally to get Wreckerman! Just sayin' it's the premier MV event in the south and so close to him. Shame he should miss it.

zout

PHIL - seeing as I have treaded on thin ice lately I am glad ya told that member to get his arse to the 2012 Most Bodaceous Spectacular show on Earth instead of me. Chunk out a little cha ching for WM to pick up on his way down (he may need a map how to get to Annistown) but from there they can hook up at the 2012 Georgia Rally here in ------- ahhhhhh couple weeks.

Glad you said that all Phil so I do not get bannedrofl

phil2968

I'm haulin' stuff to the rally and I'm haulin' stuff back from the rally for 3 different people so far! I just have a little short flat bed, 8 feet and some of that is fuel tank! I hope I have room for my cooler! I would haul for this member but I ain't goin' to Savannah!