• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in N/East PA need 275gal Totes?

paulfarber

This is not a 'for sale' add.. this is a do a favor for SS members post!

I am making a run to a place that is chock full of 275Gal IBC totes. Had food coloring or ink or something in them. They have lids and valves.. good condition.

My trailer can fit 3, I need two... if there is a 'demand' I'll take Milla up and fill the cargo are with about 8 if I can get people to commit.

Price is $85 each. Well, $75 + $10 for the steak dinners I will need to recuperate from a 6 hour drive :)

PM me by end of week as I plan on going next Monday.

The image is just an example... they might differ slightly.

It seems the mid-west and south is stupid with these things.. up north I can only find them for $100+

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks