• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in or around Chambersburg, PA interested in 1-4 free M103-A2 trailers?

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
454414246_1663337414441867_363013449023275668_n.jpg

I have four in PA... looking to find homes for them in exchange for a little help. I am looking for some local assistance, either a shop recommendation, or if any of you are local, in removing some generators off of trailers. I have little use for the trailers, but do for the gensets.

If anyone is around the area, and has a little bit of space that I might be able to use an outlet... and you have a forklift or tractor with forks, I'd love to give away some trailers.

I don't know if this kind of post is allowed in the forum, but I figured it was the best way to see if trailer guys were interested. I am trying to make my drive down to PA into one trip, instead of two (at 800 round trip on each run). Thanks

Rich

Last edited by a moderator:

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure I can help but would like to. Always looking out for trailers - especially gen set ones!! I'm located in central NY, have space and lifting ability... when do they need to be picked up? I am headed to Gilbert PA for next weekends show with M916A1 and M870A1.