• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone interested in 1968 Ward Fire Truck

DocAlfa14Corps

Really? What did you trade my dad for it?
Since he has owned and still owns THAT truck (AF nr 3142) since buying it at the yakima nation auction AUG of 1999.
However I am flatterd that you liked the picture that my brother and I took (we are the two shadows) for the cragslist ad well enough to rip it off for your own use. :oops:

But if YOU are still interested the price just went up :p :p :p
good day from Zillah

MilitaryRestoration

ya used picture because camera at time was broken.... had the exact same truck just in a lot better condition. We unlike you guys actually take care of our trucks instead of leaving them out in a grass field to rot, rust, and deteriorate away. but nice try... I'd never buy a rust bucket from you for whatever price...especially since buddy drove out to look at it for me for a parts truck and none of u had any info on it or had any history knowledge of it or had anything prepared...ie even good batteries in the rust bucket to prove that it did turn over like stated... dont see how can be a good day from hell hole zillah but good luck with that. Dont come onto this site accusing or threatening before you know what you are talking about. Maybe next time you might want to ask more instead of putting your small foot in you big mouth. We are all family on here so none of ur actions are appreciated or respected. Thanks for ur time.