• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone know "gene" the mv mechanic in reno nevada

bugei

the other day, a guy said there was a mv mechanic in reno named "gene". he is supposed to be a great "duece" guy. anyone know who he is? how to get ahold of him?

thanx
dan

Dieselsmoke

RE: anyone know "gene" the mv mechanic in reno nev

Gene, dammit I've got his last name on the tip of my tongue, digging through my desk for his number... sent a message to Ed Jackson in Reno, he'll have the number. I'll PM it to you when I get it or if I find it.
Great guy and knows his stuff. HIs yard's over north of Glendale, Dermody Street?...almost right behind Carolina Kitchen ;)

acetomatoco

RE: anyone know "gene" the mv mechanic in reno nev

Gene Pantano... always seemed to have a bunch of stuff...haven't seen him since a lot of us refugees migrated here from the MV list...

Dieselsmoke

NO, it's not Pantano, he's still in CO. I've tried to get him to come on over here to SS, but he's been spending a LOT of time working on his t'bird restorations..which are turning out quite nice!
I did get Reno Gene's info, will send that out later.
sferrari, there are a TON of MV folks in Reno!!! and an amazing amount in Virginia City!