• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone know of TMs for this (PowerSystems International DRASH Shelter Transport Trailer)?

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter

I don't care about the equipment, but I would love to find the -24P on this unit, to find out the part number of this right angle adapter - should be readily adaptable to the 802/803 machines (and get rid of some of the oil change stupidity!)

4cf898fb-3637-4868-a90a-1961aed0822c.jpg

grywitt

How many KW are those drash Gens? I see them pop up pretty often but don't know anything about them and they don't usually talk about the gen much in the listing.

2Pbfeet

With the preamble that I know nothing about DRASH units;

I don't have a TM for that unit, but I do have some related information.

The LPW4 takes, I think, a 3/4-16 thread, with a 2.75" gasket diameter.
Lister lists an oil bracket part number 751-15490. There's one for sale on eBay (UK) at the moment;
www.ebay.com

Oil filter housing - X Lister LPWS4 engine ..SNF / 15490 / 751..........£40+VAT | eBay
Removed in working order, from a starting, running Lister LPWS4 engine, 4 cylinder, non turbo diesel, year 1990, fitted in a Beaver T24 (rebadged hayter T224 ) mower, showing 2712 working hours that had suffered bottom end/ crank failure.
www.ebay.com
Ford made one as well, F4UE6884BA, shown here
forum.ih8mud.com

Installation of 90 degree oil filter adapter on 1FZFE
Installed a Ford Racing 90 degree oil filter adapter (M-6880-A50) today on my 96 FZJ-80. Debated between a remote filter and this adapter but went with this one to keep it simple; the threads for the 1FZFE oil filter pipe are 3/4x16 inch, same as the Ford adapter. Due to the adapter being...
forum.ih8mud.com
forum.ih8mud.com
I think it has been replaced with this M-6880-B50, which goes from 3/4-16 to 22mm metric threads, I.e, different filter, e.g. Fl-500A, or FL-820
performanceparts.ford.com

BILLET 90 DEGREE OIL FILTER ADAPTOR FOR PUSHROD V8 ENGINES
BILLET 90 DEGREE OIL FILTER ADAPTOR FOR PUSHROD V8 ENGINES|Ford Performance Parts
performanceparts.ford.com

What I don't know for the non-Lister parts, is whether the filter diameters match, and would fit on the LPW4/LPW2 engine block.

@Light in the Dark Thanks for all of your great posts on the forum. I do find them very, ...enlightening! I really appreciate it.

All the best,

2Pbfeet