• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone know these guys

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Several points.

• If they are doing all that work and it's done right, it's not a terrible price.
  • I wouldn't buy anything from someone who claims to be doing such a level of work yet doesn't even know the difference between an M813 and M817
  • One of those pictures is a deuce interior.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am leary of any business that does not post a phone number or address online.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup, the pics looks like Clark's trucks, does that mean it's them? Nope...

Sirblissfull

So it looks like they are either charging a heck of a premium on buying trucks from Clarks and reselling them.

OR they are scammers using Clarks pictures looking for suckers.

bones1

WEBE is not honoring the 60% off sale that Clark is having. There is your price difference or close
Prices on these trucks have been reduced as much as 60%! Please take a look through all of our inventory listed below. Some of these trucks are available in limited quantities. Keep in mind, Clark Truck can deliver anywhere in the United States.

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah!!! Those are the trucks they were doing for Morraco and several other neighbors.
They had issues on delivery and got
a real P1$$1ng contest going now trying to sell
them and recoup. What they get for buying up good trucks and selling them to Shady foreign
types. Now they are tryin to RAPE U.S.citizens. That's my 2cents worth on the subject!!!!popacom / BILL in KY:driver:

P.S. forgot the key word here

GREED!!!!!

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah!!! Those are the trucks they were doing for Morraco and several other neighbors.
They had issues on delivery and got
a real P1$$1ng contest going now trying to sell
them and recoup. What they get for buying up good trucks and selling them to Shady foreign
types. Now they are tryin to RAPE U.S.citizens. That's my 2cents worth on the subject!!!!popacom / BILL in KY:driver:

P.S. forgot the key word here

GREED!!!!!

I've been to Clark Truck, I toured their operation.
I seen the amount of work they put into their refurbishing process. Unlike other dealers that alledgedly "go through" their trucks, i.e. slap a coat of paint and a high price tag on them
I disagree with the rape & greed comments.
They are a 'for profit' business.............

any other place do this?

Attachments

FormerNewMVGuy

I ussually dont chime in on these threads, but i have bought parts from clark and are very happy with there service, and the prices arent that aweful for parts...

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You could save even more if you buy a used truck and do the work yourself. Just a thought, we're all hobbyists here....

3dAngus

And keep in mind, the persons familiar with the vehicles and work that go into them, and the persons who type it up and put on the internet, are often entirely different persons. He might have a cute little hotsie doing the web work, not knowing a deuce from a jeep.

I could live with that. Anyway, if needing the real info, always call and see what the real man will do for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks