• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone live close to or going through Elkhart Indiana soon?

AMGeneral

I need a drivers side M51A2 fuel tank and intank pump(both functional and working)picked up from offroadchev's place and brought to either Aberdeen or Haspin.

He picked this tank up at Haspin last year and never paid for it and has refused to reply to my PMs or e-mails since 11-18 2009.

If anyone knows where he lives,his address, or his phone number PM me and i'll give you my contact info and my authorization to pick said item up from him.

AMGeneral

Ok folks,This guy is ingoring my E-mails,PMs and Calls,and he has been on the site recently,so if anyone happens to catch him here,would you please tell him to contact me so he can ship the fuel tank back to my location or get it to Haspin so someone can pick it up for me.

Thanks in advance.

I hope he sees this thread,as I won't forget about it,i'll keep filling his PM,E-mail and voice mail box full till he responds.