• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone looking to buy from Mechanicsburg? I've inspected it

HeadWizard

If anyone is looking to bid/buy stuff currently at Mechanicsburg, I spent most of today and most of last Thursday out on the lot there and might be able to help you out.

I don't think there's anything I'm going to bid on, but am more than willing to give you my impression of what I saw. I've got MANY notes. I will deny that any pictures were not taken.

There are a few that are nice and some that say "runs", but will not move.

Let me know.

Don

jmh4x4

RE: Anyone looking to buy from Mechanicsburg? I

I'm actually trying to get up there to take a look, but looks like I am going to run out of time. I would love to get your oppinion on any decent M35's up there. I'm still pretty much a novice at this so I would appreaciate any profesional impressions. On a side note do you have to make an appointment to see the trucks at Mechanicsbug?

Thanks
Jason

HeadWizard

It's tough to recommend a truck when I don't know what your needs & wants are? winch? Hardtop? dropsides?

Yes on the appointment to view stuff at Mechanicsburg. You'll need to call (717) 605-2817 , and get on the schedule. Amanda is the person who normally answers the phone and handles scheduling. They do load outs Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday's only, so I'll assume the same goes for previewing.

Make sure to have your ID, vehicle registration and insurance paperwork with you when you get to the main gate. Take no weapons and it says no cameras (don't get caught with one at the gate). I took a boatload of cr#* from one of the non-GL yard workers when he caught me shooting pics of trucks a month or so ago.

Some of the guys will let you try and start the trucks and some will not. Take some rags, some gloves and some hand cleaner. Paper and pen for notes. Print out the listings you want to look at.

Have fun.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks