• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone near boston?

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
it is a k-boom(un mounted), it would fit in the bed of a deuce or on a car hauler type trailer. in theory it might fit in the bed of a fullsize pickup, but the weight would kill it

scooter01922

Sorry BFR, no wheels = I'm no help. Have a pickup that i'm sure would hold the weight but i really don't feel like testing that theory

scooter01922

By the way, if anyone does have anything big and or heavy, with wheels they need stored for a short time. I have acess to a dually dodge pickup and several places to park things on a short term basis, or i could tow it to someone elses place to store. Just tossin it out there. There dosen't seem to be many of us in this neck of the woods

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks