• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone need a 24V starter minus solenoid?

Blood_of_Tyrants

I had to replace the starter because it had a bad solenoid (the freaking solenoid was $175!) so I replaced the starter and converted the truck over to 12v, too, and got a lifetime warranty on the starter.

The starter spins fine and I figured that I would rather let someone else reap the benefits (core charge was $40). The price to you will be $50 plus shipping so I am only getting my gas money out of it. I think I can get it in a USPS flat rate box and ship it for about $10. If not, shipping will be whatever it costs me.

Please forgive me if this is not the correct place to put this but there really isn't a marketplace board for non ebay items.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks