• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone see this?

notsosanestan

it looks like that m1009 next to the truck with the roof racks is lifted because it is alot higher than the m1008

Last edited by a moderator:

notsosanestan

look in pic three the wheel gap is alot on the truck in the right corner and in picture six the mirror on the m1009 is alot higher

topgun217

Those were on G/L a few weeks back. If memory serves, they had 4" lifts & 33" tires, someone said they used them due to the terrain where they were used. They do look awsome, for G.I. M1009's ! I also believe they went high.

KsM715

That link is against forum rules.

Just thought I'd let you know :wink:.

:ditto: In more ways than one. Your not supposed to post active auctions OR links to GL listings. You should have just copied the pic to your computer then posted about it.

l1a1man

Anyway, they were on there a month ago. I didn't get one either. They came out of Draper, UT. Had nice bench seats in the front too. They had some camo ones too.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The item being discussed is not up for auction, no collusion here.
The link is to a upcomming auction. The trucks in the background my have already been sold but the truck in the link has not.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks