• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone win the M915 at Ft. Jackson SC?

jwaller

it should be. that thing was a basket case and I dont know where one would find the rear suspension parts to put it back together.

Monkeyboyarmy

Major items are rear end parts: axle shaft (I think the short side),output yoke and nut for the forward rear axle,2 hand-fulls of taper lock bushings and nuts for axle shafts. Other misc. parts include: pivoting fan mount(not the same as 923),pulley for alternator,most gauges,some other dash parts,driver side/outside door handle,1 air horn,visors and hooks,drivers side bottom seat cushion,exhaust parts,fiberglass grille shell,brush guard,spare tire chain fall and arm.Looks like there are some more trucks coming out.

cundupa

The axle parts are all common commercial truck parts. The axle is a Rockwell SQHP on a Hendricson RTE 380 walking beam suspension. Should be able to get parts at any heavy truck parts store.

Monkeyboyarmy

I'm too cheap to buy new parts.I have looked at salvage yards.They always want to sell the whole axle for more than I paid for the truck.Waiting for a parts truck to surface so I can get it all.Can't wait to use this truck though.