• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone with a Deuce in the Louisville area interested in a parade on 9/15?

JCKnife

The Marine Corps Leage has asked me to drive them in the Jeffersontown Gaslight Festival parade on 9-15. I did it last year and it was a blast. But right now I've got my whole front axle torn apart and Murphy is dogging me every step of the way. Probably not going to get it back together in time for this parade. Can anyone else fill in?

davey8943

JCKnife,

I am in Southern Indiana (Columbus). I have the M35 that is running but not "pretty" (it has become a Haspin 6 wheel truck!). The M109A3 is off the ground on 6 jackstands awaiting a bearing repack and rebuild. I can likely have it back together by then, but that assumes Murphy doesn't bite me too!

Thursday's are usually not good for a trip down to L'ville in the Deuce, but if your in a pinch, we can make sure that no one gets let down.

Keep me posted on your progress, and if you have any other takers...

Dave

JCKnife

Unfortunately I'm definitely not going to make this and they're still looking for someone. Dave, I'll send you a message with my phone #. If anyone else is available, it's a week from tomorrow night (9.15)