• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Apppels hmmwv project

Danger Ranger

Well I was assuming you are the bossman (the foreman). I suppose there are other job titles for you, but I meant something equivilent to "the bossman's truck on the job". Sorry for the misunderstanding.

vitamink

It does looks spectacular. I need to find another as3900 antenna for mine...I have the tuner spring base, just need the element. Anyone know of a place?

nattieleather

You got two antennas where are the radios? I know you've been posting about this truck for some time and if I remember correctly you got one truck some assembly required because it had been taken apart into a gazillion pieces. Am I correct on this? The truck looks great.

vitamink

If you need something that looks sincgars ish i got one of those trainer radios decently cheap but the price is going up. It was way cheaper than the real thing and looks legit. I plan on gutting it and installing a CB inside but use all the knobs and switches.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks