• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Are all dump beds the same?

Vintage iron

I am interested in putting a dump bed on my M813, but I can't find any in New England. I have found some older deuce and 1/2 dumps in OK shape. are all dump beds the same Or are the 5 ton dump more heavy duty? They all look the same? What should I look out for?

KsM715

If its the complete set up (pump, res, cylinders and all) the PTO drive for the pump will be on the wrong side. I dont know if they can be moved.

R Racing

I looked into doing a dump on my M813 and after a long talk with a local installer , They said the aftermarket dump kits for the deuce are near max output. And you would not be able to use the 5 ton bed to its capacity unless you were hauling multch . They recomended a larger kit .

NickAir

Just for liability you may want to consider the 5 ton version. If you even care about liability. Not sure of your application of use.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks