• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Are the inner door panel plastic or vinyl?

linx310

Are the inner carmine colored door panels plastic or vinyl?

I need to know what type of paint to buy and I am not sure.

jimmy-90

When I replaced the window felt on mine I had both door pannels off the truck and tested duplicolor vinyl paint and krylon black camo paint on the insides of the pannels where you can't see it. I found that the vinyl paint worked the best so I painted the outsides of the pannels, dash, and seats with it a few months back and haven't had it scratch off the door pannels yet. Though it does wear off the seat a little where the vinyl wrinkles up. I just touch the seat up once in a blue moon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks