• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Armed Forces Day JBLM 21 MAY 2016

Amer-team

Hello Team, Sorry for the late note on this. If you are interested in participating this year, please send me a note.

I need to get the security list submitted. Need your Name, first, middle, last. Date of Birth and state your Drivers license is from.

I have about 6 guys and 5 or 6 vehicles so far that will be doing a 25th anniversary of Desert Storm display this year. The event backed off on requiring an enhanced DL this year, but plan on a passport or enhanced DL for the future.

PM me if you want on the list or give me a call if you have questions. Peter L. 360-870-0706

Amer-team

T minus one week and counting. Thanks for those that checked in. Hope to see you all there next Saturday. Event runs from 0900 to 1600 for visitors. It is a great day for the kids to climb on just about all the Army and Air Force have in the way of vehicles.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks