• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Artic kit M1009

cucvrus

I have pictures but they are in 35mm. I am sure someone on here has some pictures. I have the Arctic grille cover and gate cover for the M1009. Original ones NOT reproductions.

cucvrus

Glad you had them pictures. I had 2 CUCV M1009's that had that complete arctic kit installed. Both were rusty junk when I removed the plywood and the insulation. Both also had the left front fender and inner fender hacked up and everything under the hood was poorly installed. Engine oil pan and transmission pan were a hunk of rust. Basically both were used as parts vehicles. I had great hopes for at least 1 of them but that did not work out. Really the plywood was a death sentence to the M1009. The floor and under structure was still wet and salt covered after being in my garage for 6 months. Nice green plywood marine grade. Layed around a few years and heated the garage nice one cold winter day.

Ilikemtb999

I have an m1009 that had an Arctic kit at one time. It had some pieces left and the previous owner gathered most of the stuff needed to put one back in but I never got around to it. I ended up putting a turbo on so there's no room for the kit in stock location anymore. Still have boxes of parts though

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks