• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Assistance needed at Fort Bliss

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The organization I work for bought the machine shop 5 ton out in Fort Bliss a while back. The EUC has cleared and we need to pick it up.
The problem is that Bliss is an unmanned GL site and everytime we have a truck out there there is no GL person there.
We need someone to pick it up for us and hold it till we have a truck coming back from California.....a week or two at the most.
We can pay for some assistance unless you want to get a tax write off through our 501 status.
We would also pay for pickup and movement back to Camp Shelby, MS if the price was right.
The truck should slave off and be able to be driven off post or up on a trailer.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Wreckerman

davo727

Does the truck run? Will it need to be trailered somewhere close or do you have insurance on it to allow it to be driven somewhere like my buddys in El Paso? I fly for free, I can ask my bud if he can keep it for a little while. If so I may be able to go out there and do this. Dave

bgekky3

I have connections on base. If I cant get it moved off base for you I may be able to get it moved on base untill pickup. PM me if you need it moved. Does it have a radiator? I can't remember if it was that truck or a previous one that had no rad.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks