• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

At work and missing my deuce.....

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am at work for the next month or so and am missing my deuce "George".... I **finally** have my M-353 trailer and will be decking it as soon as tome and $$ allow. I just wanted to post some recent pics. The one with the 353 is just a pic of George "styling" and the other is a recent camping trip I took.

Attachments

Desert_Rat

i like your campin rig, i bet you got alot of strange looks at the campground...... "is that guy sleeping in the back of that army truck??? woah!! ive never seen such a thing!!" with a puzzled yet inquisitive look on their faces, haha... i like it

Flyingvan911

Nice. I've been in South Carolina for two weeks. I have a pyrometer and a spin on conversion kit waiting at home. I want to get back behind the wheel too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks