• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ATLAS - 1986 M934A1 Overlander

TJ4man

All -

Thanks for the warm welcomes and wealth of knowledge. I am in the early stages of our military truck project, and thought it might be helpful to post some details in here. Hopefully we can share some more knowledge and collective engineering!

We do have a YouTube channel "SaltandSiren" that is starting to cover the truck in the later episodes since we got our boat settled in Florida. But I thought it would be helpful to post in our group here as well, to more easily discuss details. Feel free to watch the videos / comment if you need a chuckle.

This is just an intro, and I will post again about where we are currently on the build.

Thanks, feedback is welcomed!

- TJ20210613_181216.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks