• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

attachment disk space consumed

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I saw this in the control panel under "attachments". It's a good feature to know how much storage one is consuming with attachments and to be able to remove them individually if desired. I was shocked to see 53MB, but then realizd that is for all the attachments I ever added. So I will try to be more conservative and get rid of un-useful ones later.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For fun go back and look at some of the pics you've attached. Pretty cool

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So I will try to be more conservative and get rid of un-useful ones later.
If we delete the attachments in that list, they will be gone from the site? Why would a user need that choice? It seems like with this ability in the users CP, we will end up with a lot of posts with no pictures(if we use this feature , intended or accidentally) and that will make a much less useful reference for the future.

mangus580

Do NOT worry about disk space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have PLENTY, and if we ever have a need, we will ADD MORE.

These settings are for less fortunate sites, who dont own their own server...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks