• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Attention Earthlink users- registration

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've been fighting to respond to a lot of new users that are on earthlink. Unfortunately due to earthlink's email setup any automated email from the site will just get a manual verification link sent back to them. The system cannot deal with this. So if you're having problems fully registering on the site, please send an email directly to support@steelsoldiers.com

ALSO, do not expect a email response back. Going through earthlink's email verification page dozens of times a day isn't efficient.

Please also consider using an alternate email address to register outside earthlink.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This has turned into a daily issue. Since earthlink will not whitelist support@steelsoldiers.com, I've been forced to disable any future registrations with that domain email. I've begged and pleaded with them, but I might as well been talking to a wall.