• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ATTN all military tractor/trailer owners!

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have for sale several of the military IV cables that connect the tractor to the trailer for powering the lights on the trailer. i have 2 NOS ones. ands several used decent ones. $NOS 25 each,used $20 each.. $15 USPS shipping. They are heavy, and I cant get them in a flat rate box. If you think thats too much shipping, send me your zipcode, I'll get a quote from USPS.com First come, first served, and the nicer ones go out first. I can send pics of YOUR cable before you send $. If no one wants them, they are going on Ebay.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can I get a new one Mark? Would love to see pics of the ends before you ship it. Not questioning your ability, just want to be sure.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No problem, will send you pics tonight. PM me with aemail adress. One still has the plastic bags over the end from the factory. I also have some "civy" lighting cables, will send pics of them if your interested. Wish I knew how to post pics on here.. Mike...... School me!

Mark

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All,

Until I can get to the digicam later tonight, I have the following NSN items:
24V military IV cable 2590-01-082-3172 (Has the standard Military trailer lighting connection on both ends)
12V "civy" IV cable 2920-01-148-6944 (7 pin Civy Semi trailer plug on both ends.. My buddie's civilian Freightliner and Mack tractors uses the same cable to connect from the tractor to trailers) Here is a picture I found online of the end http://www.truck-lite.com/webapp/wc...10001&storeId=10001&productId=23762&langId=-1

They are BII from the M915 line haul tractor, and 12 feet long from what I estimate.

Will have pics in a few hours. I have to let Great Grandma enjoy her grandchild for a few hours....

Dont worry, 4x4 and FSB have right of first refusal.