• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Auburn WA Veterans Day parade Nov. 5

Amer-team

There is a parade starting at 1100 on November 5th in Auburn WA.

If you are not already registered, you probably won't be able to get in the parade unless you belong to one of the groups that are registered.

They do have a static display area along the parade route where you could take your vehicle and let the people see it.

This is the largest Vets day parade in Washington State.

Amer-team

Stuart, best wishes on the health issues with your partner.

Scott, I am sure that you could tuck in with someone for the parade.

I will be taking a jeep, but it is already lent out to a female Army Medic from the Vietnam era and a couple of her veteran buddies.

I will be walking with the Desert Storm crew. So how does that work? Have 7 vehicles and have to walk in the parade.

Amer-team

Scott, take your truck and go in the static display area. go on the Auburn website and look up parade. They will have a map of the event.

Amer-team

Happy 20th Anniversary Desert Storm Vets.
Thank you to Hardhat, Badmastard, Rydel and Donna, and Chris B. for furnishing Desert painted vehicles for this operation. We ended up with 6 leg troops and 4 vehicles including a Humvee, CUKV, 2 1/2 Ton Tanker, and an M35A3.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks