• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Auction closing actions

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was watching for the first time some of the auction action on the GL website. Noticed that two hours after the close, the prices from the weblist do not tally with the actual final bids given in the vehicle lot details?

For example, I was looking at the three 920s up for auction tonight. Prices stayed low all the time, and the general weblist mentions them as being still in the low $2,000 range. When looking at the actual closing bid, all of them are around $5,000.

This is normal or how does this work?

I was wondering that they stayed so low in price for so much machine, but looks like that the bidding strategy is more of jumping in at the last moment as opposed to some other machines that were already well over $5,000. yesterday.

91W350

That is normal, if you look at the actual listing and not the list of listings it will show the correct price. It is like the final bid does not update on the list, just on that items page.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If I really want to watch the final price I go in just as soon as the auction starts and put in the minimum bid. You can then watch your Bid History and when the auction closes you will see what the high bid was.