• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Auction items coming!

Sumoman

Well I was in OH to pick up some lots from a few locations and had a chance to walk around a warehouse (GL) while waiting for the employees to get off break. Some interesting crap rolling through, most interesting looks to be some rims for trucks. Not knowing any better I would assume they are for a deuce but for singles. Will be a month or two according to the employees but I can tell you they were hundreds of BRAND SPANKING NEW rims and they were tough looking. Since they are not a actual lot yet I figured I could talk about it.

trooper632

Hey Sumoman, Did you happen to look at the M817's that just closed on the 23rd. I got the plain OD green one. just wonderin if you looked at em.

Blood_of_Tyrants

Not knowing any better I would assume they are for a deuce but for singles. Will be a month or two according to the employees but I can tell you they were hundreds of BRAND SPANKING NEW rims and they were tough looking. Since they are not a actual lot yet I figured I could talk about it.
Well, did you count the number of lug holes?