• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Auction Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

ted50

Hi, I was wondering how many members would like to have the forum rule banning posting info on current auctions changed. I can appreciate someone being upset if they had found an obscure item and they lost it because someone posted the information but I think changing the rule would benefit way more members than it would harm. When I first joined I posted info about 24 volt batteries on Ebay not realizing it was against the rules until after the fact.I decided to comment after reading a post by a member who contributes many valuable posts and gave a heads up about a mislabeled lot in an auction. My opinion is that making information like this available is what the forum should allow.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
First, please try to post in the correct forum.

Second, NO. The rule will not change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks