• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Automatic subscription to MV of the month and other recurring threads?

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unfortunately, I am not always online checking SS every day. As result, I mostly miss the start of the MV of the month thread or the vote MV of the month thread and have to go looking.

Is there a way to AUTOMATICALLY being subscribed to each month? Or can you make the "MV of the Month" winners clickable so you automatically jump to this month's threads, regardless which month it is?

I would like to stay informed but finding the threads and subscribing every month again is getting a bit annoying and sometimes I forget it completely for a month because it does not cross my mind.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I'll try to remember to PM you when I start the nomination thread and patracy starts the vote thread...with links to them....and ONLY because it's you!:papabear:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Unfortunately, no there's no way to automatically be subscribed to a future thread. However, you can subscribe to the member's ride forum and be emailed a daily update of threads in the forum which will have any new threads. (That's where MVOTM lives)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks