• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aux fuel tank and setup

grywitt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
These really are a good design. I got this tank and obviously a Gen or two. I am trying to figure out the best configuration so I have this tank and gen together on a trailer or possibly two trailers but I like the idea of pulling up setting the trailer and having power for days. I like that it keeps the tank close to full so if you need to separate them the gen is ready to go with a mostly full tank too. This is the first time I've tried this and it worked great. I was giving the gen some exercise as well as breaking. Mostly I'm just sharing but if any one has any ideas about how to go about what I'm working towards I'd by happy to hear them. Let me know if I can answer any questions also.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks